Monday, July 16, 2007

Grrrrrrrr......

In protest to Randy's recent comment to me "I don't know why you do that blog. No one reads it. You never have any comments!" please leave a comment to this post to prove him wrong. Girls, it's time to unite!!!! If you're a lurker that has not attempted to leave a comment before, it's easy. Click the "comments" link immediately below this post. Type your one-liner in the box along with your name. Select "anonymous" and click "publish comment". Once you do it the first time, you'll wish you'd been commenting for the past three months! Call me if you need further instructions and I'll guide you through the process. I NEED your support so Randy will quit griping when I'm posting piano videos at 10:30 on a Friday night!

7 comments:

Haley said...

tell randy to blow it out his tail pipe.

Carrie said...

tell Randy even Haley's sister looks at your blog!

Anonymous said...

From a faithful reader of your blog - I enjoy seeing the ins and outs of your lives. It makes mine seem normal!

Beth said...

keep it coming sister!!!! i agree with anonymous -- it makes my life seem normal -- whatever that is!!!!

Tasha said...

so I must be chopped liver, I comment regularly and will keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

It's my direct line to you guys when I haven't seen ya lately. The videos and pictures are priceless!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I catch myself smiling as I read. I wish I took the time to do the same. Even if no one else read it, it would give me something to look back on for memories sake.