Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


Randy, Gary, and I kicked off our "birthday week" Sunday at Beverly's house. For those of you that don't know, My, Randy's, and Gary's birthdays are June 5, 7, & 9. Randy has been on his "A game" for a couple of weeks now and proved he was still in the game this morning with this GORGEOUS jewelry armoire (that I've been asking for for YEARS!). How will I ever compete? Any suggetions will be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind, I only have two days!!!!! Invitations for Gary's party are going out today and tomorrow. It's set for next Tuesday, the 12th at Hot Wheels in Bossier.

4 comments:

Haley said...

Happy Birthday, Annie! I hope you have a great day! I love your gift. I think something 4 wheeler related should go over well with Randy!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he'll buy you jewelry to fill it up now!

Anonymous said...

omg that is beautifull love it

Tasha said...

I think he owes you at least that for putting up with him!!!! hahahaha!!!!! Happy belated birthday!