Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Gary....Finally

Gary's birthday was Saturday, but his party was tonight..last night..is it tomorrow yet? I'm not very proficient in the proper late night lingo, as I'm ALWAYS asleep at this hour! But, my cookie cake supper didn't endure the night. I awoke hungry and couldn't resist Tasha's chicken enchiladas in the fridge!!! Anyway, here's a couple shots from our party hardy and thanks again to my party co-hosts! Maw Maw & Paw Paw (Randy's grandparents) did so well, "the skating rink guy" tried to hire them for Saturday Parties! Too bad for him, they only come out of retirement for great-grand children!!









3 comments:

Haley said...

I am so sorry we missed the party! the boys, well 2 of them, got fever Monday night and then again yesterday. I think they are fine now, and have no other symptoms, but we didn't want to chance it. Looks like you all had a great time. Landon looks so cute in skates!! We need to hook up so we can get Gary's gift to y'all.

Beth said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Sorry we missed the party, but I think the boys are having a good time together this week.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party! Things were just getting started when I came by. Gary must feel like he's had another Christmas---3+parties! If you haven't heard him do his Jamaican native routine, you must hear it. He's hysterical!! (Wonder who that sounds like?!?!?!?)