Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Worm Update

While working on the driveway yesterday, Randy and Gary uncovered a worm bed. They were huge and Gary couldn't wait to get a wiggler in his hands. He and Landon had a great time playing with them until...one pooped on Gary! He was shocked and this time, I laughed hysterically. It wasn't enough to turn him off though. He wiped his hands on his shirt, took it off, and grabbed another worm. Landon followed suit with the poop on the shirt idea, but let Gary do the worm-taming from then on.

2 comments:

Beth said...

TO FUNNY!!!! Matthew and I taught his preschool class a song one day called "Nobody Likes Me, Everbody Hates Me, Guess I'll Go Eat Worms" really cute song -- sounds like your boys would get a kick out of it!

Haley said...

my grandma used to sing that song to me. boys- just when you think they can't get "grosser"