Monday, May 28, 2007

Is grocery shopping blogworthy?







You bet your sweet momma's potroast it is!!!! Randy, Landon, Gary, and I took a family trip to Wally-mart in Minden last night after church without eating supper first.... two and a half hours, three buggy loads, $619.00, and a tickle me elmo chair later we loaded the car to head back to Haughton. At 12:30 this morning, I finally had all the groceries put away. Randy said, "We gotta call MawMaw & PawPaw!" This morning Gary said, "We gotta call somebody and tell them about this!" I told them both, "No, this is blogworthy!!"


3 comments:

Beth said...

Of course grocery shopping is blogworthy! Just wait till those little boys become teenagers! We will have to have credit cards just to be able to afford to feed 'em! hahahahhaha

Tasha said...

I love how organized you are! Supper at your house?!

The Wilsons said...

Absolutely, if you can find someone to cook and clean up!!!