Wednesday, May 9, 2007

And the madness begins...

Gary had his first "date" last night. Sidney asked him to attend Susan's School of Dance's friend day with her. Apparently every girl in Haughton already dances there, so several of the 1st grade girls decided to ask BOYS to go with them. Gary was one of the lucky ones. He was one of four boys to actually show up. After learning to sashay and spin, their MALE teacher let them "freeze dance" the rest of the session. We won't be signing up for classes, but he did have a fun time....

Gary and Sidney (notice two other BOYS in the background :-) )

Gary, Madison, and Emily
With this all said and done, let me give God ALL THE GLORY for His infinite wisdom in giving me boys!

3 comments:

Haley said...

It looks like love to me! Man, these Haughton girls start early!!

Tasha said...

Jaycie needs a friend for Thursday, which is tomorrow. Chance wont let Matthew go to dance, can't say that I blame him. So God must have gotten His wisdom wires crossed when He blessed me with Jaycie.(I wouldnt trade her for anything!) You are the one who should have a girl that loves to dance, at least you were in dance and know what to do. I dont have the first clue!

The Wilsons said...

Ha! I think you're up for the game, Tasha. Dancing is the easy part. I'd surely strike out if I had to be the "dancer's mother," though. It's a tough job!