Monday, November 10, 2008

Vacation

This is a pic from our vacation to Africa last year during Spring Break. I can't decide where to go this year! Obviously, I'm kidding! Last spring, though, the kids and I were looking for ways to stay away from home while Randy had the flu. We stopped in to Touchstone's Museum on Hwy. 80 in Haughton for a couple hours of real excitement! I hadn't been there since I was a kid and was really surprised how much cool stuff they have!!! They even have 2 or 3 exhibits that they will unlock and you let you go inside of to take pics. If you are looking for something fun, local, and inexpensive ($2/ea.) try them out. It was definitely a fun experience, and run by a local Christian family (not your typical scientific point of view museum). You WON'T be sorry!

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is one of the boys, Lane's and Matthew's, fondest memories of their Papaw Randy. He would take them there almost everytime they were over at his house for a visit!! Something they never got tired of doing was going to the museum!! I really need to take them sometime cause it's been awhile. Thanks for sharing!!