Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank you for small stuff...but mostly the really BIG stuff!

Landon and Gary are polar opposites when it comes to praying. As a matter of fact, they are polar opposites in almost every aspect! I still lead/prompt Gary with his and Landon can't wait for me to shut up so it can be his turn. Last night, Landon was first...
Me: "Now I lay me down to sleep..." interrupted by:
Landon: "AND THANK YOU FOR MR. COWIN'S TRACTOR DAT CAME TO MY HOUSE!"
He pretty much ruled the rest of prayer time last night, and did a fantastic job :-)
Apparently, Colin and his tractor made a pretty big impression on Landon this weekend. He did some prep work so we could spread grass seed. Next time you're in the neighborhood, have a look, we might be green! Thank you, Colin!
When I shared this cute story with Gary, he had to
one-up it...
"Thank you for Topps Trailers because if Mr. Colin wasn't my dad's friend and didn't have Topps Trailers, my dad wouldn't have that nice big trailer to work out of and we couldn't afford our house!"
Julie, the prayers are free, but we'll take donations to the kid's college funds for the blogspot advertising :) -lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute story on prayer. They can be so funny it is hard not to laugh sometimes because they are serious! Judy J.