Friday, June 6, 2008

Trick My Truck

Gary's got this worn-slap-out Power Wheels black Silverado that he's been toying with since it died several months ago. First, he and Randy motified the "motor" replacing the one little 12V battery with a car (or boat-I'm not sure) battery. I didn't get a video, but they looked something like this (<= click there for a demo). It was great fun while it lasted, but Randy became jealous and HAD to give it a spin. The poor litte gears and frame couldn't support his frame, so it's toast now. Before hauling it to the junk yard, Gary pulled out the tools and basically stripped it of "all the good stuff I might need one day" (Yea, we have another packrat in the family-as long as they keep their "nests" in the garage, I can manage). It sat dead and stripped in the driveway for another week, so yesterday, Gary decided to try his hand at visual customization (while I was at work of course-he got permission from Randy before he left for work). The old black truck is the new beauty you see below.

2 comments:

Donna Kay said...

You and your family need to be on a reality show - ya'll are all a HOOT!!!!!!

Beth said...

I see another Trick My Truck Episode in the making! Ya'll outta call 'em!!