Thursday, June 19, 2008

THIS is the day that The Lord hath made!

I was posed with the question, "What is your favorite day of the week?" 'Stupid question,' I thought....until I started thinking. Monday is my favorite day b/c that's my 'come to work and rest from the wild weekend' day. Tuesday is my favorite day b/c that's Gary's piano lesson day and if traffic isn't too heavy, I get to listen to him and Mrs. Debbie "jam" for the last 10 minutes or so. Wednesday is my favorite day b/c that's choir practice day. Thursday is my favorite day b/c we don't ever have anything planned on Thursday evenings and we just hang out at home. Friday is my favorite day b/c the work week is over. Saturday is my favorite day b/c , duh, it's Saturday! My day off! Sunday is my favorite day b/c we get to go to church TWO TIMES! And rarely have anything planned in between services (another chill time). So, my final answer is, "My favorite day of the week is always TODAY-EVERYDAY!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you didn't have to wait until you are old to realize that every day is truly a blessing.
I am also happy that, even though your life is hectic, the pace is still slow enough that you are able to enjoy the simple things that blessings are made of.
Mom

Otis Cox said...

As a form teacher, I find this to be excellent writing. You should do more and also expand your subject fields. You are very good. Unless your hectic life closes in on you, or you get the condition that someone we both love has ("I don't have enough time.") we should see lots more good writing from you.
Paw Paw

Donna Kay said...

I agree with Paw Paw - you have a great writing style - kinda goes along with your personality!!!!
Landon is about the cutest thing!! I can just see mischief in his eyes!!!!

Amanda said...

I agree with all above comments!

Anonymous said...

We all need to learn to enjoy the little things more. Thanks for your blog, Annie, you really are a good writer. Keep on going girl. Love you much!! Judy