Friday, June 6, 2008

They DO love me!

Randy, Gary, and Landon went out of their way to make my birthday wonderful yesterday. When I got home, (after I inspected the below posted episode of Trick my Truck) they greeted me almost ready for dinner. Gary only lacked shoes, Randy was almost dressed, and Landon had fixed his own hair, with cologne. Randy had showered him and dried his hair, but it was dripping wet (he was the cutest Gio model I've ever seen!) They had also bought me a "rest of 2008" membership to The Beach House. Apparently they decided that my self tanner was looking orange. They also bought me a GPS for the car that also is a wireless thingy for my phone. Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!! We had dinner at Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro where Landon serenaded me (and the next table) with a "composed-on-the-spot" birthday piece that included the words: birthday, teetee, butt, pecker, and fart. It was about five minutes long! Randy also found a surprise when he paid. He gave the waiter an old Copeland's gift card that he'd almost thrown away b/c it only had 79 cents left on it. The waiter broke the news that it had $53 on it!!!!!!!! So we ate for $20!!!!!!!!! I LOVE those kinds of surprises!
Here's a rundown of the rest of my"loot". Money, new speakers for my 'puter (my old ones at work pick up some chinese radio station every afternoon!), money, serenity candle, hanging window angel, Cane's gift card, external hard drive to back up all my photos I almost lost last week, Outback gift card, Lifeway gift card, Beth Moore devotional, and lunch at Texas Street Tavern. And we're still partying!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Donna Kay said...

Could you have taped that song for me - like I said a reality show in the making!!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day - you deserve it!!!!!

Tasha said...

Happy belated Birthday! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to hear Landon singing and see the hair-do!

Beth said...

Glad it was special! With 3 boys around to help celebrate, they usually are!! Happy belated!

Cathy Felicetty said...

I love reading your stuff. You are too funny (thanks to the "boys" huh)! Happy Belated Birthday! You really should keep a tape recorder on you at al times.