Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What's the last thing you expect to hear at a restaurant?

"Mommy, my poopoo's comin' out!" My sincere apologies to the table next to us and every table in between us and the bathroom!!!!! But when he's gotta go, he's gotta go and he likes to share the experience! THAT'S why Landon's not allowed at nice restaurants!

More tidbits..
Randy brought home the new 4-wheeler for Gary without my permission and I didn't blow my lid, then came the dog (again without my permission) and I'm still working hard to keep my cool. But, I draw the line with reptiles and rodents. So yesterday when Gary asked, "Who bought us the new hamster?" I nearly lost it!!! When fire shot out of my nose and I broke a silent sweat he said, "Mom, who gets the new clothes hamster!" Thankfully, he meant hamper because he almost earned his daddy a one-way ticket to bachelorhood!

Gary's end of the year Bible Drill Party was last night at the bowling alley. Landon shared a lane with Joshua Sewell. They did a good job waiting their turn but I heard "Mommy, can I do it uuggghhh-gaaaay-yiiinnnn?" at least 100 times!

3 comments:

Donna Kay said...

OMG - LOL - you will definitely have to write a book one day!!
I can just see those eyes about to pop out of your head - HAMSTER!!! (but I thought you were going to say snake) and I thought well I will NEVER be going to Annie's!!!!
Love you....

Beth said...

Noah is quickly working his way out of nice restaurants himself lately!!

I am just waiting to see what shows up rodent wise at our house next!

Amanda said...

HILARIOUS!