Friday, May 16, 2008

No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks!

Well, almost. Their "official" last day is Wednesday, but awards and end of the year parties were today. " Can you PLEASE hurry and take this LAME picture?!"
For the record, Gary received awards for: A/B honor roll, Accelerated Reader, and BUG (bring up grades)

At least somebody was excited about Gary's awards.
Noah quickly claimed his spot when he got up for something or other...



"...and go get yourself some cheap sunglasses"


Part of their party included a water fight ("guns" aren't allowed at school, so they used heavy ammunition squirt bottles!)
From left: Riley, Gary, Maddie, and Abby in front.





2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun...next thing you know they'll be banning squirt bottles!
Can't wait to read stories about what Gary and Landon did with the new babysitter!

Donna Kay said...

I CANNOT believe you were out at 3:30 this morning diggin' in the flower beds - sounds like something I would do - I could've helped - I woke up at 2:30 and that was all she 'rote!!! I read a lot this morning - and as soon as the sun was up, I was on my new patio - and no you cannot have my friend!!!!.
Happy Early Birthday to you too!!!
Donna
PS - where are we eating????