Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Trean Up

Clean-up, clean-up Everybody get some toys.
Clean-up, clean-up All the little girls and boys.
Clean-up, clean-up Everybody do your share.
Clean-up, clean-up Everybody, everywhere.

If you have a toddler, babysat a toddler, or know a toddler that has been in daycare, you probably know this little ditty. The other night, Landon decided to pick up his toys from my bedroom and sang..."Trean up Trean up...bo-dy trean up" It's so nice to know he's learning something at that daycare because anyone who knows us knows he's NOT going to learn to 'trean up' at home :-( But I DO love to sing with him!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

A thought I have been pondering today -- How do you teach your children to clean up, when you don't do a very good job of cleaning up yourself? My poor kids are going to be slobs and I have no one to blame but myself!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Now I will be able to sing the song with Landon. He always "treans up" before he leaves my house.
I think it's something their born with. I was never able to teach a child to clean up. Gary wouldn't dream of cleaning up, but Landon just does it.
Mom