Sunday, November 4, 2007

5:41 AM

That's the time the computer read when I opened it to check the news/weather during breakfast this morning. I hurried through eating since I only had 45 mintues to finish getting ready for the 8 a.m. service, so I thought! In light of my booboo, don't forget to set your clocks back this morning or else you might show up for church an hour early like I almost did! If you're reading this blog early Sunday morning b/c you too were caught off guard by the extra hour, go ahead and get ready and join us at 1st Baptist Haughton. Today is Friend Day AND Open House AND Building Dediciation Ceremony. As a church, we've worked several years to make this day happen and would love to have you join us! Services are at 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. with Sunday School at 9:30 a.m.

No comments: