Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This morning, I asked Gary if he and Randy were leaving for Mudstock today or tomorrow. It seems like they change their minds every day. Gary thought a minute and said, "We're leaving today because Daddy shaved yesterday." Considering Randy shaves EVERY day, I was completely confused and my expression told Gary that. He explained, "Daddy shaves his arms the day before we leave because the mud sticks to his hair and it hurts him when I pull it off. I think I'm going to shave my arms too." Hold on there slick!!!! I nixed that fantastic idea but heard him asking Randy later this morning....I think he talked him out of it.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Has Randy ever heard of washing the mud off and not pulling it off!

The Wilsons said...

Gary pulls the clumps out of Randy's hair when Randy's not looking... Sneeky little sucker!

Sheryl said...

sounds like something Jenna would do then ask if it hurts.