Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh My!

I just talked to Randy. He cut Landon's hair! If you've seen Landon's hair, it's long and straight and beautiful. Not short like Gary's that just requires a buzzer! He bragged, "I asked him if he wanted me to cut his hair and he said, 'yea', so I did. It took about an hour. I started him out standing on his stool, then he sat on the stool, then he laid on the floor and played with a toy. It doesn't look too bad! I even got his front straight but I'm not sure how since I did it upside down." Yea, my heart is racing by now. He went on, "When I finished he said, 'Ta-chu (thank you), Daddy.' I think I did better than the barber shop did last time!" If you see him, please overlook his new "do".

2 comments:

JULIE B said...

YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T LEAVE RANDY UNATTENDED WITH THE KIDS.....BUT THEN AGAIN, HE SEEMS TO BE A MAN OF MANY "HATS" (TALENTS?)

Beth said...

That's one way to save a dollar -- let your hubby cut your kids hair!! I agree with Julie B., STOP leaving him unattended!! He is gonna wear your heart out way before it is time!!!!