Monday, December 1, 2008

Right of Passage

Both my boys crossed milestone's worthy of adding to the baby books last week.

Gary was singing "na na na na, na na, na na Can't Touch This" which sent me straight back to 8th grade. I asked him if he knew the singer or the whole song and he looked at me like I was crazy! Thanks to youtube, I was able to share some quality "hammer time" with him. He stared wide-eyed and giggled occasionally at the original MC Hammer, "U Can't Touch This" video only asking, "yall thought those pants were cool?" No, son. We didn't think they were cool, they WERE cool!!! Click Here for a tour around the world, from London to the Bay.

Landon, went a little different direction. He spurted his first "Hey Yall, watch this!" followed by a "stupid trick" on his bike. He's uttered the words before, but not completely in the right context. Landon, I've ordered you your very own frequent visitor's card for the E.R. Daddy can explain what to do with it!

1 comment:

Cathy Felicetty said...

That is hilarious! Dylan has said the same thing about MC! He's gotten to where he likes that "old" music. Did you have some MC pants cuz I did! I was hype!!!