Monday, August 25, 2008

Landon's First Day

"Look out Greenfield, Here I come!"..promising to add a splash of color to a bleak old school.

Cool as a cucumber

"Say dad, is it too late to turn back?"


They were both a little apprehensive about the playground...



Didn't take long to fit in..


King of the Playground in less than 5 minutes!



Is this the "in" or the "out" door?


S-U-C-C-E-S-S
"One potty trip down, a million to go!"


Landon and his teacher Mrs. Candy Fuxan (FYOOK-sin)


One last kiss for the road, so Daddy won't cry!

6 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Thank you so much for the enunciation diagram for the teacher's name...WHEWWW....

Sarah said...

Yeah Landon!!! Kendall is a Greenfield girl!! She had Mrs. Fuxan too (and Mrs. Kolniak). You will love it there. We were going to keep her there for Kindergarten too. Good luck with everything. Ask Candy if she remembers Kendall, it should get a good laugh!

Haley said...

I totally agree with Amanda- that took me a second to get!

Beth said...

Oh!!! I think it is going to be a great year -- I am sure Landon will be holding classes of his own in no time!!

The Wilsons said...

Beth, you are probalby right!

Gary was a Greenfield kid as well and I wish I'd kept him there for K-5. AMAZING group of ladies!

I'm confident that Landon will show his teacher some new tricks.