Thursday, August 28, 2008

Change of Direction

Simmer down, now.... I think yall mis-understood the purpose of me posting Landon's "note home." I thought it was funny that he already had a note sent home from the teacher on the first day of school (especially since we know he's the "testy" one of our two kids). She's experienced in what she does and several years older than me. She's as sweet as honey and we love her (Landon included), but needs time to learn about Landon's personality. I deleted all the comments to the previous post. Let's give her a few more weeks before we wage a crucifixion!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Annie! We really liked Candy (Mrs. Fuxan). She isn't wild and crazy, I would say more calm and classy. Kendall adored her and Landon will have great time! Have a fun Labor Day!