Saturday, April 19, 2008

We have a new baby!

This is our newest addition, Boomer. As I've stated before, one day I'd like to have a member of our household that doesn't pee everywhere! Gary and Boomer fell head over heel for each other from moment one. They are becoming quite a pair!
Landon and Boomer have come to the agreement that "we'll be friends if you stay in your space and I stay in mine!" Landon commands in his most authoritative voice, "Puppy, you don't tee tee in our house!" and "No, puppy, those are Gary's crocs. Don't eat dem!" or "No! That's MY toy!" and not to leave out, "Puppy, don't bite me!"


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Great picture of Boomer and Gary...it's funny that you added another male to your household, now it's 4:1. Jermey has it worse though, 5 females to 1 male!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

http://www.hitcountersite.com/

Here's where I got my hit counter for my blog!

The Wilsons said...

Amanda, did you lose someone? Last I counted, Jermey was on the losing end of 6:1..