Thursday, January 14, 2010

Casts aren't just for broken bones!

The story from last night goes like this... While Gary and Landon were in bed playing their Leapsters, I told Randy that Landon got in trouble for hitting a kid at school with his cast. Randy called Landon who immediately leaped around the corner wearing his favorite black glasses with the bushy eyebrows, nose, and mustache attached.
Me - Landon, tell Daddy what happened at school today.
Landon - (still in the glasses and looking so sincere) Nothing!
Randy - Did you get in trouble for hitting someone with your cast?
Landon - Oh, yea, that. (not really concerned)
Randy - Did you hit him?
Landon - Yea
Randy - Why?
Landon - Because Jace hits me all the time so hard that I almost die! So hit him really hard with my cast! But Mrs. Smith only made him apologize one time. I had to apologize 90 times because I made him cry!!! (He was ticked off about apologizing so many times, but extremely proud that he was finally able to get even..)

I hope that cast is really strong and very tight. Yesterday evening before church, I found Landon hanging on a vine with both hands - swinging like a monkey! Should he be doing that? It's actually kind of useful. 1. for fending off the enemy 2. for hanging bags on - last night, he helped me carry stuff upstairs - my angel :)

No comments: